BOURJOIS Delice de Poudre
filled with glints of sunshine
This is a great bronzer especially for fair/pale skin tone beauties. It comes in two colors: 51 and 52.
52 (left) is slightly deeper/darker than 51(right). They are identical in finish, scent, and everything else except for the slight color difference. They smell amazing. I expected them to have chocolate scent since their packagings have obviously been inspired by chocolate bars and they do have faint chocolate scent but mixed with coconut and sweet flower-ish fragrance. Tiny flecks of golden glitters are visible when looked really closely into the pans but barely visible when the powder is applied on the skin. They apply very smoothly and gives matte finish with very faint glints of gold.
(Above) On the left is 52 which appears brown with red undertone and 51 (right) is similar tone but lighter. Swatches in the above pictures are after 4-5 swipes of each color; colors were built up for intense pigmentation for picture purposes. Both colors are great for people wanting to avoid that “muddy” look which some bronzers create. If you feel that Benefit Hoola gives you the muddy/dirty look, you may want to give these a try. 51 is suitable for super fair or pale skin tones. 52 may look “orange” on the lighter skin tones, unless orange-ish bronzer is what you are looking for, avoid 52 if you are really fair/pale. I’m not fair or pale; I’m NC/NW25-30 in MAC colors and both 51 and 52 works for me but I still prefer 51 for that warm, naturally glowing look. If you are darker than me, 52 should be suitable.
These are also good for people wanting to avoid shimmery bronzers. Both colors are practically matte finishes but with very faint golden glow. 52 is somewhat similar in color to Benefit Dallas except Dallas is shimmery and has slight plum-red undertone.
Overall, I love Bourjois Bronzing Powder! I like 51 for natural looking glow and 52 for deeper glow.
I love it so much that I want one of you guys to try it also!
To win a brand new Bourjois Bronzing Powder (in 52 or 51)…
1.You MUST be my YouTube channel subscriber
2.You MUST be this blog subscriber/follower
3. Enter this giveaway by commenting on anywhere on this blog. Your comment can be a question, thoughts, opinion, recommendation, or requests etc…
4. Your comment entry MUST include your YouTube user name *PLEASE DO NOT LEAVES ENTRIES LIKE “HI, YOUTUBE USER NAME IS ****” OR “ENTER ME, MY YOUTUBE USER: ****” I PREFER GENUINE COMMENTS EVEN IF IT’S JUST A SIMPLE THOUGHT*
5. ONLY one comment entry per post! If you want to enter multiple times just comment on a different post with your YouTube user name.
6. All comment entries from July 9-30 2011 with YouTube user name will qualify to win
7. This giveaway is open to all
PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES LISTED ABOVE OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. WINNER WILL BE PICKED BY ME DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF AUG 2011. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND ON THIS BLOG.
*WINNER WILL HAVE A CHOICE OF PICKING BOURJOIS BRONZING POWDER IN #52 OR 51*